1. 4moms Infant tub – 2. Ergo Four Position 360 Baby Carrier in Camel/Black and Infant Insert – 3. Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seat – 4. Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounging and Bed-Sharing Cushion – 5. MAM Bottles and Starter Pacifiers
With my baby shower this past Sunday, we were able to get a bunch of necessities for our baby boy who’s due in about 5 weeks! It’s so funny how different it is with baby #2. When I was pregnant with Scarlett, I literally went in store and scanned every adorable item in sight LOL. But after having one child already, we were able to see what we really needed and what we didn’t. Since we live in a condo with a toddler who has more stuff than we do, I really had to limit myself to what I feel like we needed. Aside from all the diapers, wipes, blankies, baby boy clothing and of course, gift cards, that I LOVED receiving from our baby shower… these were definite must-haves!
- 4moms Infant tub – We had this for Scarlett and loved it! We actually sold it after she outgrew it (obviously, baby #2 was unplanned lol). I love how it shows the temperature and how it has a side drain that lets dirty water flow out as clean water flows in.
- Ergo 360 Carrier – I heard such great things about this carrier. With Scarlett, I used a Sakura Bloom ring sling which we both loved up until she was about 4-5 months. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and go with the Ergo 360 (and infant insert) with baby Landon. What’s great is that we can actually use it with Scarlett too!
- Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seat – I fell in love with the quality of this brand when I was shopping for a new car seat for Scarlett (I ended up getting her the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat). I knew I had to get the infant one this time around!
- Snuggle Me Cushion – My husband and I decided to co-sleep with Scarlett. She just wouldn’t sleep in her bassinet and being extremely sleep deprived and desperate, I let her sleep with us and she just slept so much better. Honestly, we still wouldn’t have it any other way! I’m totally not looking to debate about sleeping habits 🙂 I believe we mamas do what works best for our families! We plan to co-sleep with Landon too and I found this on Amazon. Can’t wait to use it!
- MAM bottles and Starter Pacifiers – I breastfed Scarlett until she was almost 9 months old. She was EBF until I had to go back to work and that’s when we tried different bottle brands until she fell in love with the MAM bottles. The nipple shape is different that most brands. I’m hoping baby boy will like this brand as much as Scarlett does! To keep things consistent with the nipple, I got the MAM Starter Pacifiers too.
Anything else I should add to my list for Baby #2?!