So I’m sure most of you have already seen some of these shows but for those that haven’t… add them to your list to binge watch while you have more time at home!
This is in no specific order btw 🙂
- All American (Netflix) – Leo and I watched the 2 seasons of this show in just a few days! O.M.G. Soooo good! I’m glad I didn’t get into this show earlier when it was just shown on TV because I would’ve hated waiting a whole week to find out what happens next. Each episode is jam packed. I am pretty bummed that we now have to wait until Fall (maybe later) for Season 3.
- Gossip Girl (Netflix) – I binge watched this when I was on maternity leave during my pregnancy with Landon. OBSESSED. I literally was so sad when I finished the last episode of the 8th season.
- Game of Thrones (HBO on Prime)- Leo watched the whole series by himself and I remember seeing some episodes and thinking like “that’s definitely not my type of show.” Somehow he convinced me to give it a chance and watch the first 3 episodes and if I’m not into it then he won’t ever ask me to watch it again. I was hooked. I do have to say, it is really gruesome and I’m surprised I ended up being a GOT fan lol.
- This is Us (Hulu)- SO GOOD. This show is all the feels. You will laugh, cry, laugh, and cry some more. Definitely a heartwarming show. Such a tear jerker of a show and makes you think about life.
- Desperate Housewives (Hulu) – I watched all of this when I had more time on my hands, back when I was just teaching Pure Barre and coaching. If you like drama, mystery and comedy… this show is for you!
- Love is Blind (Netflix) – This show is so interesting!! Never seen anything like it. If you haven’t heard of what it’s about yet, basically singles date each other by talking in pods. They never get to see each other UNTIL they officially get proposed in the pods. They build an emotional connection before a physical one. Definitely entertaining! And if you’ve watched it already, remember Jessica is 34 and Mark is 34 (insert crying laughing emoji here).
- McMillions (Hulu) – This is a short docuseries about the McDonald’s Monopoly Game scam. So interesting and informative! I had no idea this was all going on back then. I still remember collecting those Monopoly game pieces back in middle/high school.
- Waco (Netflix) – Based on a true story! This is crrrrazy. Just a heads up, it does get disturbing but what’s so interesting about this show is that it shows both sides and really makes you think.
- Girls Incarcerated (Netflix) – This is about teen girls who are in a correctional program. It’s so sad to see the common factor between all the girls in there… hurt, broken families, neglected by parents and got with the wrong crowd. It’s so heartwarming to see most of them try to change their lives for the better.
- Tiger King (Netflix) – If you haven’t seen this but are active on TikTok… “Carole Baskin killed her husband whacked him…” Lol. Honestly go watch this! Super entertaining and crazy at the same time.
Well there ya have it! Please let me know if there is a show that isn’t on my list and that I need to start binge watching! Leo and I are always looking for new show suggestions 🙂
P.S. Shop my pajama set I’m wearing in the first pic below. It’s so soft, comfy and super cute!