I can’t believe that 12 years ago today Leo and I started dating. I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about us in honor of our anniversary. Enjoy!
- We met at Rancho Bernardo High School when I was a freshman. I was the new girl and he was a year older than me. Our first interaction ever was when he had to work in the office and do their errands. I left my binder in the quad so he delivered my binder to me in my 1st period class. I don’t think he said a word to me lol. He literally gave me my binder and I said “thanks.” I will never forget the skinny boy with the super spikey hair who found my lost binder lol.
- We started dating in college, after 5 years of friendship. BUT oh wait, we can’t forget the time we “dated” for a week in high school.
- He proposed on our 6 year anniversary. And it’s still hard for me to believe but I had NO IDEA and I usually hate surprises. This one I LOVED of course.
- Our wedding anniversary is 4 days after our anniversary of being together. We tried to get married on November 13th but it didn’t fall on a Saturday haha.
- After getting married, we didn’t go on a honeymoon due to having to move and my new coaching position at the time. We moved into a cute little condo with our doggies, Lia and Knight. I’ll never forget our first home together.
- We were married 3 years already before having our first child, Scarlett.
- We always agreed upon having 4 kids and are still open to the idea of having one or two more kids in the future… like not any time soon whatsoever lol.
- I always knew he would make a great daddy someday, I even said it in my vows, but he has truly exceeded my expectations. I’m able to do a lot of the things I do because he’s so hands-on and supportive.
- We are currently living with my parents in Temecula so we can save up for our first house.
- We love (and hate) reading old e-mails and facebook posts we wrote to each other when we were first dating because we cringe and LOL.
Well there ya have it! Thanks for stopping by. Btw, I found this quote and it’s SO true… “True love isn’t easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be replaced.”
Leave a Reply