These are my go to eyebrow products that I’ve been using for awhile now. Love them! Here are the details:
- e.l.f. 1802 Eyelash & Brow Wand – I use this to prep my brows and brush them up before I fill them in. I also use it after I put the product on my brows to blend the color in and make them look more natural. The best part about this brow wand is that is only A BUCK and it totally serves its purpose!
- Trish McEvoy #32 Eyebrow Brush – Ok so this is a total splurge BUT I think it’s so worth it. I’ve tried cheaper eyebrow brushes and they just don’t keep its shape like this one does. I’ve had it for months already and it still feels like the first time I used it. It also picks up the product really well.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in “deep brown” – I love that this brow mascara comes in different shades. I use this as the finishing touch to hold my brows in place.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder in “Ebony”– This is my everyday eyebrow filler. The powder goes on smoothly and doesn’t smudge. It comes in 2 complimenting shades. The darker powder is to fill in the sparse areas of your brows and the lighter shade is for everything else.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Ebony”– Now this is what I use for special occasions like a night out or picture taking. It’s a highly pigmented cream that’s waterproof. Before I discovered the brow powder (above), I used this on the daily. I love this stuff!
If you’re on the search for new eyebrow products, those are definitely my current faves!