One – Two – Three – Four – Five – Six – Seven – Eight
I just love baby products that are eco-friendly/organic because it’s so reassuring to know that they are extra safe for your baby, which is always a good thing! There are already so many things that parents need to worry about so eco-friendly products can give us a peace of mind.
Here are some of my absolute favorite eco-friendly products that I currently use:
- Snuggle Me Organic Co-Sleeping Lounger – This has been a lifesaver when Landon (baby #2) was a newborn. He literally slept like a baby in it *pun intended haha* no but really, he was able to stay sleeping longer which is any mama’s dream. I’ve been using this for Liam (baby #3) and it’s still working wonders.
- Bambo Nature Diapers – Yes, I am a brand ambassador for Bambo Nature but I truly did fall in love with their diapers! I would not represent a brand that I truly love. They’re super soft and absorbent. I also love that they even have the strip on them that turns blue when they’re wet. All 3 of my babies are currently wearing these! Scarlett is a size 5, Landon a size 4, and Liam in a size 1 (they’re smallest size).
- Bambo Nature Wipes – I love that these wipes are organic which is perfect for sensitive baby skin. They’re fragrance free and won’t cause any skin irritation.
- Organic Muslin Swaddle Blankets – Omg these are SO soft and, not to mention, organic! I got these for Liam and when I first felt them, I knew they were perfect for a newborn. I mean… do they make some in adult size?! Lol. I love the prints too!
- Organic Cotton Newborn Mittens – I got these for all 3 of my babies because newborns love to put their hands by their faces so I wanted fabric that would be safe for their precious skin. These are perf!
- Honest Company Organic Healing Balm – So I’ve been using this product ever since Scarlett was born and have continued to use it for Landon, and now, Liam too. This stuff is amazing… it has organically cured sunburns, rashes and skin irritations overnight.
- babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes – I love surface wipes because it’s so convenient and perfect to clean surfaces quickly. This is perfect when you have little ones in the house because it doesn’t have that strong chemical smell that Clorox wipes have.
- Babo Botanicals 3-in-1 Hand and Body Cleansing Wipes – First of all, these smell amazing… I’m obsessed with the fresh lavender scent! I love keeping a pack of these in the baby bag because it’s perfect for cleaning the kids’ hands and/or face when we’re out and about. I use them for myself too… win-win.
Have any of you tried any of these products before?! Am I missing anything on my list? Let me know! I’m always down to try new eco-friendly products.
Have a wonderful weekend!
*I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
I love bamboo naturals too!
aw yay! They’re awesome 🙂