It’s crazy to think that my baby girl is now 2 years old! I mean, she has been in the “terrible twos” phase since before she turned one. Lol. Last year, I threw her a huge Under the Sea themed birthday party but this year we will be celebrating with close friends and family on her actual birthday. At the end of the month, we’re taking her to… wait for it… Disneyland!!! I cannot wait to see the joy in her face 🙂 I wanted to dedicate this blog post to the one who made me mommy. I want to look back on this post in the future and just remember how she was at this fun (and super sassy) age.
- She knows her colors: purple, green, blue, orange, red, yellow, pink, teal, black and white.
- She can act out the Trolls movie and name some of the characters.
- She loves to grab our hands and say “come on” to take us where she wants us to go.
- She’s starting to call me “Mommy.”
- She says “guy” when she doesn’t want to do something… for example “don’t want to, guy!” So random but we think it’s hilarious.
- She is obsessed with watching unboxing of toys on YouTube, specifically Elmo toys.
- She loves her baby brother Landon more than anything. She’ll let him climb on her, pull her hair, and yell by her face.
- She likes to take baths only when there’s bath toys and bathtub paint involved.
- She loves to say “aww” and put her hands on her face.
- She loves to pretend that she’s the Fox from the movie Zootopia and pretend to hit me while saying “Bunny!”
- She loves to draw… all over our walls.
- She loves to be put to sleep by either mommy or daddy kissing her arms or scratching her back.
- She finally switched to the sippy cup.
- She still sucks her thumb and needs a blankie to go to sleep.
- She loves to get her nails painted (with Piggy Paint nail polish).
- Her favorite things to eat are cheese, bananas, blueberries and strawberries.
- She loves to tickle while saying “teeckle, teeckle.”
- She is fearless and will climb anything.
- She likes to give “tight” hugs.
- She can say I love you but it sounds more like “Abu” and it’s the sweetest thing.
I can probably go on and on and on but thankfully I have a ton of videos and pictures to help remember this sweet age. Scarlett is such a joy and a blessing. We are so thankful for her! Check back for pictures from her birthday celebration(s)!