I can’t believe my first baby boy is two-years-old today!!! Let’s be real though, it’s been “terrible ones” lol so can it get worse? Or will it be “terrific twos” Haha! I’ll update you guys a year from now about that… Landon is the sweetest mama’s boy ever and the best cuddler! He introduced me to the world of boys, which was a culture shock for me because most of my cousins are girls and I only have sisters who I helped take care of when they were little. He also made me realize that my heart is big enough to make space for another little human. When I was pregnant with him, I kept trying to wrap my mind around how my heart would be able to get bigger?! It’s possible and this is boy is SO special and I love the bond he shares with Scarlett. In honor of his birthday, I dedicate this post to a bunch of random things about him. Enjoy!
- He has the BEST smile, obvi right? It’s just so genuine and he will definitely be a heartbreaker in the future haha.
- He has an obsession with stacking, lining up, and organizing things. This just started recently and we’re totally OK with it because just recently, he was just destroying everything lol.
- He is so affectionate! He gives his siblings random hugs. He’s a little rough still so his hugs are tight and his kisses are so strong but it’s so sweet!
- Two words: MAMA’S BOY! Most of the day when I’m home, Landon is just always around me when he isn’t playing. He comes and sits next to me on the couch and lays on me or when I’m getting ready in the bathroom, he’ll just sit out the door and wait for me. He’ll give me random hugs and kisses and my mama heart can’t handle it!
- His favorite toys to play with are his toy cars. Sometimes, he’ll pretend his sippy cup and other toys are cars and slide them across the wall while he walks haha.
- He’s an escape artist and super FAST. If the door is left slightly open, he will try to book it outside. We’ve learned our lesson and won’t ever leave it open for more than a second because this boy acts like he doesn’t know but he knows! haha.
- He loves to play tag, even when I’m not playing with him lol. When he knows he shouldn’t be doing something, I try to go get him and he runs the other way. Thankfully, Scarlett loves to chase him and be chased by him so he’s able to get his fix at some point of the day haha.
- He always wants to wear shoes! If he sees shoes, anyone’s shoes, he will try to put them on him.
- His obsession with milk continues and when he’s done with the milk in his sippy cup, he will steal Scarlett’s when she isn’t looking.
- He hates blankets on him when he sleeps! Idk why? But he does.
- His laugh is so contagious and he laughs at the most random things.
- His circle of people he likes is very, very small so if he likes you, you should feel very special. Lol.
- Bath time is his favorite time of the day!
- He loves to climb on anything and everything.
- He has some cute dance moves, like moving his feet super fast when we say “fast feet” and taking wide steps and just moving side to side.
- He loves to “sing” AKA belt out during “Let it Go” or “How Far I’ll Go.”
- He enjoys going on walks and we just recently trusted him outside of the stroller because he will actually walk by me and hold my hand 🙂
- He will mess up anything that you cleaned up. I can spend 10 minutes cleaning up all of their toys and he will dump them out 30 seconds later. Smh. Lol.
- Currently, we need to hide all of our drink cups because he loves to throw things in it. The last thing he threw into a cup filled with juice is our Apple mouse that Leo uses. OMG haha.
- He drives us nuts a lot of the times but just a random hug and kiss from my sweet boy erases all the crazy moments. We love him SO much!!
When I took those pictures of him the other day, I literally had tears in my eyes. Mamas and future mamas, I cannot stress this enough… the days are long but the years are short. It’s so TRUE!! Can you stay this little my Landon Bud?! <3
P.S. I have an obsession with my letter board! Click here to shop 🙂
Dora Bernal says
Loved it! Love Landon.
Rosalie Fernandez says
Happy birthday 🎉🎈🎂🎁🎊 Landon😘😘😘🙏❤️
Thanks Auntie Rosalie!