So it’s official… my littlest baby AKA my chunky monkey is now 2 years old! How and why?! Beats me but I’m not crying, you’re crying! Any way, Liam silly personality is coming out more and more each day. He is thee ultimate Mama’s Boy… like it’s crazy. Ask Leo haha. He knows what he wants and will let you know he’s not happy when he doesn’t get his way lol. Any way, isn’t he just SO cute?! I just can’t.
I couldn’t think of a specific theme this year so I just went with the #2 balloon and 3 of his most favorite things in the world, two of which are hard to see in the pictures… Sharkie (stuffed animal), oreos (well, only the cream) and bubbles!
He is currently sleeping right next to me while I type this special birthday post about him. I’m totally being that creeper mom and watching him while he sleeps. I can’t help it though and I’m just feeling extra blessed today that God chose me to his mommy. As always on my kids’ birthdays, I’m going to share a ton of random facts about him. Here ya go!
- His most fave thing ever (after mommy of course) is his shark stuffed animal that we named “Sharkie.” He will literally hug it to sleep and if he wakes up with Sharkie not right next to him, he will get up and find him then go back to sleep. Literally on our ride to and from Vegas, Leo and I saw him staring at Sharkie and shaking him while cracking up LOL. Shoutout to Cortex Toys for Sharkie cause it’s his absolute fave!
- He is a cookie monster!! He will drive his toy car to the kitchen just to climb on it to get to the oreo cook jar. He doesn’t even like the cookie part… just the cream.
- He loves to say and sign for “more” for everything! His “more” is the cutest thing ever and it sounds more like “Bo” LOL.
- He climbs anything and everything! This child drives me nuts, you can’t take off your eyes off of him or else he’ll already be on the kitchen counter. Our bar stools are upside down just so that he doesn’t climb on them. He just recently learned how to climb over the baby gate too. SMH!
- He is such a water baby and is obsessed with being in the pool.
- This one’s a pain but he enjoys taking off his diapers… ugh! Haha.
- His current fave movies are Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Hotel Transylvania 3, Moana, Smallfoot, Bee Movie, Smurfs, Coco, Giant Pear, Emoji Movie and Gnome Alone.
- He acts out movies without saying a thing (except for screaming parts)… Like he knows all the parts. We are always so entertained!
- He loves when mommy sings lullabies and songs from movies that he knows. His favorite songs from mommy are “Baby Shark” and “Macarena” which is from Hotel Transylvania haha.
- He loves jumping and he’s pretty darn good at it haha.
- When he wants something he can’t get, he’ll come over to grab my hand and drag me to wherever he wants me to go.
- He loves the piano.
- He sings randomly. We don’t know what he’s saying but he’s definitely singing. His voice is pretty angelic lol.
- He has a bad temper. This child. Like it’s the end of the world if his sippy cup runs out of milk.
- His favorite toys are animal figurines, he makes them kiss. Oh and toy cars too!
- He loves to play with Scarlett and give her hugs and kisses. Landon, not so much. Hopefully that’ll change soon though!
- He sleeps with his eyes slightly open. It freaks me out sometimes haha.
- He likes water, especially out of mommy or daddy’s hydroflask.
- He loves to spill anything in cups.
- He is a mess maker! If he sees anything in order or organized, you can count on him to mess things up! He will literally throw things around the room for his own personal enjoyment. Lol.
Well there ya have it! I know I am going to love reading back on these one day 🙂 Click here to read his 1st Birthday post and see his cute little Newsies themed photoshoot, which is a hit on Pinterest haha!
Let’s also not forget that Liam’s birth story is a crazy one… just like something you’d see in a movie. Click here to read!
Ok I def. gotta sleep now! Wish Liam a happy birthday on my IG 🙂
Leave a Reply