Omg, my first baby boy is 3 years old! These years are just flying by. Landon is just so, so sweet. He always has been since birth. He was like the perfect newborn who slept through the night and barely cried. He was the perfect addition after Scarlett and he brought such a different dynamic to our family. Every time I look at the picture of me holding him for the first time, I’m always brought back to that moment… I remember exactly how I felt 🙂
In honor of his birthday, I wanted to share some random things about him. Enjoy!
- He loves to cuddle with both mommy and daddy!
- He loves to give Scarlett lots of hugs.
- He’s currently working on memorizing his body parts.
- His favorite food is mac n cheese.
- He’s SO handsome (obviously). Where can I sign him up for modeling?!
- He loves to freestyle dance. This boy has some rhythm!
- He loves his Amazon Fire Tablet and knows how to work all the games and YouTube!
- His favorite song is “Baby Shark” doo doo doo doo doo doo.
- He loves building interesting (like really interesting haha) with legos.
- He still doesn’t get along with Liam but we’re working on it! Haha.
- He loves to play hide and seek.
- He loves drinks from his sippy cups and he like won’t let go of it until he finishes the whole thing. We never have to worry if he’s ever hydrated haha.
- He has SO MUCH energy. Like, non-stop until he falls asleep or gets on his tablet haha. We took him to Legoland and we only stayed for 3.5 hours, he was going wild that whole time! He exhausted me and Leo lol.
This year, we celebrated him 2 days early at Legoland… without siblings!
We wanted to make the day extra special for Landon where we can just focus on him and let him do whatever he wants. We let him run around while Leo chased him. He rode 2 rides, this horse ride (hated it) and a train with me (didn’t care about it). We realized he just wanted to run around and play. He spent most of the time running around 2 different play areas. The toughest part was when he kept trying to climb over the little fences in Miniland and try to touch all the legos. It brought us so much joy to see Landon have such a blast!
P.S. How cute is the shirt I got made for him?! I mean I had to… LegoLANDON. Makes so much sense lol. My cousin Melissa designed the graphic and she did such a great job!