Before I share my current fave hair products, let’s talk about why I decided to chop my hair off! My husband did a great job btw right?! For more details on how it went though, here’s my IG post about it. I have been itching for a new hairstyle for awhile and honestly have thought about getting a long bob. I’ve just been super hesitant because it’s obvi a drastic move. What better time than to do that now though right? We are stuck at home so if the haircut went bad, I would just post throwback pictures and product shots until my hair grew lol. Luckily, I ended up loving it!
Here are my current fave hair products:
- amika The Kure shampoo and The Kure conditioner – Great for damaged hair! Thankfully, most of my damaged hair from when I went blonde is gone after cutting my hair.
- Eva NYC Mane Magic – I put this on after the bath. I towel dry my hair, spray it all over then comb my hair.
- IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Spray – It protects your hair from heat while making it feel healthy! It helps get rid of frizz and keeps my hair so smooth after straightening my hair.
- OGX Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum – I put this on my hair that are close to my roots after I’m done straightening. It’s the place where I have those stubborn frizz that won’t go down. This helps it!
- OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Spray – I spray this all over my hair for a healthy shine.
- Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Medium Hold and Volume Hair Spray – My new fave hair spray! It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it’s strong enough to hold a style.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function genesis_share_icon_output() in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php:357 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): pippa_reposition_simple_share('') #1 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(121): do_action('genesis_entry_c...') #4 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(41): genesis_standard_loop() #5 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): genesis_do_loop('') #6 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php on line 357