Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat – Nail Polishes: OPI “Samoan Sand” & Butter London “Shag”– Top Coat: CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat
YAY I finally found time this weekend to do my nails! The mani that I did and posted about last week has definitely gone through its wear and tear. It was starting to become really embarrassing actually, lol. I decided to use my favorite nude polish, “Samoan Sand” by OPI. Honestly, I think it will look great on all skin tones! As for the application, you can totally get away with just 2 coats, which is how many I used. If you really want the color to stand out though then do 3 coats.
I wanted to jazz up this mani a little bit since Scarlett was napping longer than usual and I had more time (score)! I added triangles to my thumb and ring finger as an accent with”Shag” by Butter London. It’s super easy to do!
- First, wait until your nails are completely dry!
- Use 2 pieces of tape on your nails to create a triangle. Stay away from the super sticky tape. I like to use the kind that peel off easily.
- Put 2 coats of your nail polish of choice.
- Wait about a minute before pulling the tape off slowly and carefully one by one. It doesn’t have to be 100% dry.
- Let it dry before finishing off with one coat of top coat.
And there ya go!! Oh yeah and just in case you missed it, I posted a step-by-step tutorial on how I do my diy manis here 🙂
Amber Shannon (@ambershann0n) says
You did such an awesome job!! Love your mani!!
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Chic Neutrals…
Thanks so much! 🙂