e.l.f. Brow Wand – Trish McEvoy Eyebrow Brush – Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara – Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder & Dipbrow Pomade
These are my go to eyebrow products that I’ve been using for awhile now. Love them! Here are the details:
- e.l.f. 1802 Eyelash & Brow Wand – I use this to prep my brows and brush them up before I fill them in. I also use it after I put the product on my brows to blend the color in and make them look more natural. The best part about this brow wand is that is only A BUCK and it totally serves its purpose!
- Trish McEvoy #32 Eyebrow Brush – Ok so this is a total splurge BUT I think it’s so worth it. I’ve tried cheaper eyebrow brushes and they just don’t keep its shape like this one does. I’ve had it for months already and it still feels like the first time I used it. It also picks up the product really well.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in “deep brown” – I love that this brow mascara comes in different shades. I use this as the finishing touch to hold my brows in place.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder in “Ebony”– This is my everyday eyebrow filler. The powder goes on smoothly and doesn’t smudge. It comes in 2 complimenting shades. The darker powder is to fill in the sparse areas of your brows and the lighter shade is for everything else.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Ebony”– Now this is what I use for special occasions like a night out or picture taking. It’s a highly pigmented cream that’s waterproof. Before I discovered the brow powder (above), I used this on the daily. I love this stuff!
If you’re on the search for new eyebrow products, those are definitely my current faves!
Kem Trị Mụn says
Great post! I will try it!
Awesome! I hope they work out for you 🙂
Good selection of products!
I love them all! Thank you!
Great post 🙂 I love looking at different eyebrow products!
Thanks! I’ve tried a bunch and I’ve stuck with these for awhile now 🙂
Eyebrows are so important! Yours look amazing, so I will absolutely take these picks into consideration 🙂
Oh so important lol! Thanks Quinn! xo
Great post! I really need to learn how to do my eyebrows properly!
Renee | Lose The Road
Thanks Renee! There are lots of great tutorials on YouTube! <3
Kerrie Bailey says
My life saver … Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow ! Didn’t budge once during my labour and I never looked back since 🙂
Omg yes!! Haha I totally used dipbrow when I gave birth too and I got compliments on my make-up lol
Kerrie Bailey says
Hahaa yes! So do I, I was super worried about after birth face photos and everything being smudged but I actually look pretty darn good. Considering I just pushed a human out of me xx
Lol!! I can’t agree with you more! I was like there’s a ton of pics about to be taken and I’m already going to look tore up, might as well fix my face at least! 😛
Oh! And my mom totally got a pic of my touching up my make-up 30min before I had to push hahah
Emilie Perrier says
Nice post, loove this brand, i have to try it !
Yes you do! Once I discovered Anastasia, I have never went back to anything else! 🙂
I love reading bloggers beauty routines, thanks for sharing!
So do I! 🙂 You’re welcome! xo
I am big on the Anastasia products. I love their dipbrow. It’s my current staple product!!
Me too! They’re the best! 🙂
Firstly you are really pretty mom…i love the concept and idea of your blog….its so cool and helpful at the same time…..keep it going….please do follow me , i would love the support …..thepinkapple.net
Aww thank you so much!! I love all your make-up posts on your blog! 🙂
Thanks so much raina….please do follow ..
Courtney Bentley says
Omg yes! I need these products in my life and your eyebrows are seriously the best! Xo C
Yes you do! 🙂 And thanks so much, Courtney!
I also love Anastasia, I am terrible with drawing my eyebrows so I got the kit with the stencils. I will definitely try out the Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara!
How do you like the stencils?! 🙂
I liked them but now I can do it without the stencils 🙂