Fun fact: I have not been to the gym since ‘Fall Back’ Daylight Savings because the kids’ school schedule changed and the only time I would be able to go is after school when my husband’s at work. It was getting dark and cold like at 4pm so I didn’t feel like taking the all the kids out then. I obviously had to keep up with my fitness so aside from the BBG program via the Sweat app, I love to find YouTube workout videos. As I promised my IG story viewers, below is a list of my go-to YouTube workouts!
- 45 min 600 calorie workout
- 30 min Full body HIIT workout with weights
- 30 min HIIT work out (no equipment)
- 20 min Arms & Abs workout
- 20 min HIIT workout targeting the abs
- Hip-Hop cardio
- Dance Cardio (so many to choose from)
Enjoy! Let me know what you think. Oh and happy Friday!!!