These little changes that I did this past week has improved my sleep tremendously. I always have a hard time falling asleep because of going 100 mph during the day because #momlife so I made it a priority to give myself time for self care every night.
- Do all your chores/cleaning before it’s time to unwind.
- Get it all out of the way so the rest of the time is used to relaxation.
- Bubble Bath OR warm shower if you don’t have a tub.
- I just started taking a bubble bath this past week and it’s been AAAAAMAZING! I got this Dr. Teal’s soak which smells like a spa and the Stress Relief Candle from Bath & Body Works and oh man, I never want to leave the bathroom lol. Click here for a TikTok video I made about this.
- Buy some cute & comfy matching PJs.
- If we try to look cute for our workouts with cute workout clothes then why not have cute and cozy pajamas?! I never really had pajamas until I started receiving them from brands so that’s been a perk BUT I like can’t not wear PJs any more. Lol. Invest in a couple, trust me.
- Olly Sleep Gummies
- I take some right before my bath so that way I’m all set to go to sleep when I’m doing getting ready for bed. These are my fave sleep gummies and work so well.
- Memory Foam Pillow
- Being comfy will help you fall asleep faster and I’ve realized that a memory foam pillow helps! Not only do I fall asleep faster but I sleep better and wake up with less back/neck pain. I use the Sutera Dream Pillow and not gonna lie, it’s the best memory pillow I’ve used so far (my husband is sold too). I’ve tried a bunch too. Get 20% off with my code RAINA20 – click here!
- Night Light
- We got the kids one of those galaxy night lights and don’t be fooled, they work for adults too! Lol. I LOVE it. It truly sets the mood for sleep.
- Calm App
- I have been using the Calm App for a couple years ago. It’s $14.99/month but SO worth it! They have great sleep stories told by popular actors, athletes, etc. and amazing sleep meditation. I am literally knocked out within 5 minutes! They even have kids sleep stories too and instrumental music, my fave is the Disney Piano.