I get this question a lot on IG… “what products do your recommend for anti-aging and wrinkle prevention?” It’s crazy to think that I’m literally in the stage of worrying about wrinkles. I mean I still feel young?! But the slow appearance of fine lines and wrinkles reminds me that I am aging. I have nothing against wrinkles because I know they are inevitable but if there is a way I can prevent them or slow down the process, I definitely will. I have yet to get botox but I have considered it.
Those are the products that I use to help prevent wrinkles:
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant – Honestly, after using this product, my forehead has definitely been getting smoother. If there is one place on my face that is starting to get wrinkles, it’s my forehead. I have seen a major difference with this product! I use this daily every night after washing my face.
- No7 Perfect & Intense Advanced Night Cream – I love how moisturizing this is and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! It’s also more affordable then most night creams out there.
- dr. brandt 2% Retinol Complex Serum – I use this a couple nights a week because retinol does wonders!
- Michael Todd SonicSmooth Sonic Dermaplaning Device – I use this device once every couple of months. It’s basically shaving your face and it gets rid of peach fuzz and dead skin. This is a must-have! It’s pricey but getting this done professionally costs more so it’s definitely a great investment.
- Ice roller – I roll my face every morning after my AM skincare routine and I live by it! My skin instantly feels firmer and tighter. I would like to think that after doing this for a couple years now that it has prevented wrinkles.
- Kate Somerville Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum – I use this every night when I don’t use the dr. brandt one. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and I love how moisturizing it is too!
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function genesis_share_icon_output() in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php:357 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): pippa_reposition_simple_share('') #1 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(121): do_action('genesis_entry_c...') #4 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(41): genesis_standard_loop() #5 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): genesis_do_loop('') #6 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php on line 357