As much as I love revisiting hotels that we love, I love checking out new hotels! We decided to try Hilton Lake Las Vegas after seeing such beautiful photos of the property and reading great reviews on the hotel. The moment we drove into Hilton Lake Las Vegas, I was in awe about how picturesque it was. It honestly didn’t even feel like we were in Las Vegas, for some that may be a negative, but we loved it. It felt very much a like we were in a secluded town in Italy somewhere. Hey, I never been but I assume that it’s similar lol.
Any way, after posting a bunch of videos and photos on my IG stories, I got a lot of questions about it so I thought I’d write a blog post about it. And no, this wasn’t a sponsored stay btw 🙂
THINGS I LOVED:
- Beautiful location. This property is a blogger’s dream. Literally every corner is a photo opp!
- European vibes. I’ve always dreamt of going to Europe and this was the closest I’ve ever been lol. Honestly, I forgot we were still in Nevada a lot of the times. Well, except for the excruciating heat haha.
- Starbucks on site. Luckily for me, our room was just like 20 seconds away from the gift shop that had a little Starbucks in it. Mind you, it’s very little and doesn’t have all the specialty/seasonal flavors but I couldn’t complain though!
- Delicious Food. Although there was no room service, the restaurants were super close and you can call ahead and just go when your order is ready. Everything we ordered from breakfast to lunch to dinner was so good! I will warn you, it’s a little pricey though but for the quality and convenience… it’s so worth it.
- The Village. So they have a bunch of restaurants and a mini grocery store downstairs at what they call ‘The Village.’ It’s SUPER cute. I literally felt like I was walking through a European town (again from what I’ve seen on Pinterest haha).
- The Lake. I mean, duh! Can’t forget about the fact that this hotel is literally on Lake Las Vegas and it’s so stunning and peaceful. One night we got gelato at The Village and ate it right by the lake. The hotel was lit up in lights and it was one of the best memories of that trip.
- The Lagoon. Ok this was like the best thing ever. So they do have a regular pool but they also have their own little private lagoon which was amazing!! It literally took my breath away when we walked down to it. It overlooks the lake as well. It pretty much felt like you were at your own little private lake area. It’s also perfect for the kids because it’s a beach style pool.
- Affordable price. My husband and I were surprised to see how inexpensive the rooms were, especially for a Hilton that’s on a lake. Seriously go book a stay soon! It’s so affordable that you must check it out.
Overall, I enjoyed our stay! Would we go back? Absolutely. The most we could do there is 2 nights just because with 3 kids, the condo style hotel rooms work best for us for longer trips. We need a legit kitchen when we’re on vacay lol. Maybe I’ll check out if they have suites that have a kitchen. We went on Labor Day weekend and booked super last minute so only the regular rooms were avail.
Leave a Reply