For her 5th birthday, Scarlett requested a Num Noms themed party which I found kinda odd cause she doesn’t play with Num Noms lol. But hey, she’s the birthday girl and I’m just here to make her dreams come true right? Then she said she specifically wants me to invite all her dance friends and since I’m friends with all the moms, I was all about it! Now that we had the theme down, it was time to decide on a location. We were going to throw a party at home but those are so draining and after the holidays, this mama was already drained! So I looked online with Scarlett and when she saw @pumpitparty‘s Instagram page, she was in awe. That’s when I know we found the place!
Here’s what we loved about our experience:
- The easy booking process – I literally chose a party package based on the number of kids we were expecting and chose what food to provide. Pizza and drinks were provided so that was one less thing to worry about
- The helpful staff – As soon as I arrived, the staff was ready to help me out! I was able to drop off all my decor and they would do the setting up for me. That’s so awesome! Although, I ended up helping and delegating where I wanted everything because I’m a perfectionist lol. Our party planner was so helpful even when I was freaking out cause I forgot a few things at home SMH haha.
- The ton of fun the kids had – It’s so awesome that there are 2 party rooms because it keeps it exciting! The glow in the dark add-on was the perfect addition for the second room too. It was hit with all the kids!
- How special they made Scarlett feel – From being the line leader to the party room to sitting on the inflatable throne with a crown and calling her “Queen Scarlett” … the whole experience was truly magical for her and it brought me SO MUCH joy!
- Safety was a priority – Let’s be real, with a ton of 2-5 year olds jumping around, accidents are bound to happen. Luckily, not at our party though! The beginning of the party started with a safety video then there were always 2-3 staff members supervising and enforcing safety. Major plus.
- Assistance in the party room – We had staff with us who were helping pass out pizza, drinks and dessert. Like, it was weird for me to just sit back and relax during parties that I’ve hosted in the past lol. This was great.
- Help with cleaning up – We also had help with cleaning up and packing everything up (including gifts) to load in the car. Loved it!
- Photography – A staff member takes pictures the whole time and once you get to the party room, your pictures are shown on the TV. I thought that was super cool. While everyone was eating, they were able to watch the screen and see all the pictures from the party. It’s like a same day video for weddings! Lol. You can get access to all the photos too for an extra fee.
If you are looking for a venue to throw a kid’s party, I highly recommend Pump It Up! It made my life so much easier. You literally go in and party for 2 hours then everyone is out and headed their own separate ways 🙂 To see all the fun, check out my IGTV video!
Side note, cake is from Deanna’s Cakery here in Temecula (so many compliments on it) and the cookies were made by my sisters (WOW! right)?! Btw, I linked some of the party decor below!
* This post was in collaboration with Pump It Up. As always, all opinions are my own.