It’s Day 2 of “homeschool” and it’s also St. Patty’s Day! I had their school outfits for today planned out for weeks because I kind of take holidays seriously lol. Doesn’t matter though, you already know I’m gonna have them wear it around the house today! Haha. If they were in school, they would’ve been making St. Patricks Day themed crafts so to celebrate, I’m going to have the kids make some throughout the day! I found simple ones that use things you probably already have around the house.
Here’s what we’re making today:
- Leprechaun Hats – so simple and adorable! More details on the Meaningful Mama.
- Rainbow Cloud Craft – Literally all you need is construction paper, string and glue! More details on Housing A Forest.
- Shamrock Wand – So fun! Scarlett will love this! She’ll probably add stickers, more glitter and some of her artwork 🙂 More details on Sassy Dealz.
- Leprechaun Lookers – This could be a fun game after too. Love these! So cute. More details on Love Your Littles.
- Leprechaun Trap – Ok so this is the first time I’m ever hearing about such a thing?! How cool! Technically, this should be made the night before St. Patty’s Day so I’ll be prepared for next year. I’m still going to have the kids make this in the morning though! Love it. More details on The Suburban Soapbox.
Well hope you all are staying healthy and safe. Take care guys and make the most of this time! 🙂
Leave a Reply