Omg, my babiest baby Liam is one year old today! I know I say this every year but time flew by! You know that saying, “The days are long but the years are short” is so so true. Liam has been the best addition to our family and also the one guilty of turning our household into a circus! Lol. Leo and I assumed that the 3rd baby would be easy… well, little did we know that Liam would take the world by storm! If you’ve seen the movie “Boss Baby,” Liam is THAT baby! Haha. I just wanted to share a bunch of random things about him so I can look back at this post and remember how he was when he was 1-year-old 🙂 Hope you enjoy reading them too.
- He looks at me and says mama.
- Every time I sing his dancing song, he smiles so big and “dances” by swinging his left arm around.
- He chews so cute and sticks his tongue out when he eats.
- He has an appetite of a grown man. He can spot food a mile away.
- He gets down the bed so easily.
- He basically runs instead of walks.
- He loves to try to play with his siblings.
- He loves to take toys away from Landon and make him cry.
- He thinks anyone with hair is Rapunzel and he will pull your hair to get himself up.
- He baby talks a lot, especially when he’s about to go to sleep.
- His favorite movie is Coco.
- He’s sassy and he knows it.
- He loves to play with cars.
- He always tries to play with my laptop and phone.
- He recently learned how to clap and it’s the cutest thing ever!
- Even though, he’ll eat everything in sight, his favorite things to eat are fresh fruit.
- He loves to be carried and will whine/cry when you try to put him down.
- He doesn’t fall asleep while I carry him often, but I still get those rare times that he does. I’ll cherish them forever.
- He sleeps through most of the night but still wakes up a couple times for a bottle.
- He gives about 2 cry warnings before his cry turns into straight up screaming lol.
- He’s both a mama’s boy and dada’s boy.
- His nicknames are: chunks, chunky monkey, Liams, baby Liam 🙂
We love him so much! Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy!!! Read his crazy birth story here.