Seriously Apple be coming out with new iPhone models so fast now. I feel like I just got the iPhone XS Max then advertisements for the iPhone 11’s started popping up. And OF COURSE, I had to get it lol. I am on the AT&T Next Plan which means I’ll be eligible to upgrade evert year. I work mainly on my phone as a blogger/influencer so it’s definitely worth it to always have the newest iPhone model… for the quality of the camera, space, etc. I’ve received questions like how do I like the new phone and what’s the difference between the XS Max and the 11 Pro Max and is it worth it?
So here’s my opinion…
- Wide lens – this is my favorite feature of the new phone. I’m obsessed! You can fit so much more in the frame without having to scoot so far back lol.
- Longer battery life and charges faster – I kept hearing everyone talk about this and omg, it’s so true! I am on my phone just as much as I was with the XS Max but I don’t have to charge it as often. And believe it or not, my battery icon has only reached red a couple times! Lol. For those of you who watch my stories and see my screenshots, my phone was ALWAYS about to die haha
- Quality of the camera is much better and night mode is cool too!
- New charger cord – The part that connects to the phone is the same as the previous phones but the one that connects to the block is no longer one that fits the USB port. So in order to use my charger cord now, I need to have the block it came with. That was pretty lame.
- Looks pretty much like my old phone – I wish they changed up the style just a little so it feels more like a new phone. The only thing that really looks different is the 3 camera lenses.
…Other than that I love it! 🙂 I know I just got my phone but I’m excited to see what the iPhone 12 will be like (if that’s even what they’ll call it next year haha).
Thanks for stopping by! Here’s a wide lens shot taken by husband who was standing so close to me.