How is my littlest baby 3 years old?!?
Literally crying, omg. Liam AKA Chunks has been going 100mph since he was born (I’m not kidding, read his birth story here) and he hasn’t slowed down since. He is my craziest kid who keeps me on my toes 24/7 lol. Even though he is the cause of a lot my stress and new white hairs, I love him so much it hurts! <3
Also, I’m gonna keep it super real with you guys. I absolutely dread birthday photo shoots and family photo shoots because it’s so stressful with kids lol. But I’m “that mom” that loves to have cute pictures for memories (and insta) so it’s all worth it in the end! I always love looking back at them too. This one with Liam was no different, I literally had to give him his fave, peanut butter on a spoon so that he can just stay still for one second, hopefully two if I’m lucky haha.
Like every year, here is a random list all about Liam currently 🙂
- He is OBSESSED with the movie Cars, as if you couldn’t tell lol. It’s on another level. There was no other fitting birthday theme for this guy. It just had to be Cars.
- Second to Cars is dinosaurs! When he isn’t playing with his cars, you can catch him playing with his many dinosaurs.
- His favorite song, I mean FAVORITE, is “Apples and Bananas.” It’s so cute that he literally has to have an apple and a banana when he sings that song. He either has the real ones if we have them or his toy fruits.
- He loves to watch Coco Melon on Netflix. And yes, it drives me nuts but anything for my baby haha.
- He loves to play on his tablet and got super good at the The Good Dinosaur game.
- Some of his favorite movies this year were The Croods, Hotel Transylvania, The Good Dinosaur, Ugly Dolls, Tangled, Frozen 2 and Coraline.
- His favorite drink is strawberry milk and loves egg and rice, peanut butter and banana sandwiches and cookies.
- He hates wearing clothes and diapers and will try to take them off any chance he gets. Not good for when he starts school. We are working on it haha.
- His favorite place to nap is in the car on my daily Starbucks run with the kids.
- He says “I love you” by saying “I YOU.” It’s too darn cute!
- He loves dogs!
- He enjoys playing with our pretend food and setting up meals for him and his siblings.
- He loves to sit in Scarlett’s doll’s stroller and be pushed around by Landon or Scarlett.
- He is obsessed with shoes and loves putting them on because he knows that means we’re going somewhere.
- He loves to be outdoors, whether it’s swimming in our backyard or playing in our front yard.
- He knows and can identify all the letters, 1-10 numbers and colors.
- One of his favorite toys is our ball pit.
- He didn’t use to like blankets but now he does. Before he goes to sleep, he likes having a soft blankie covering his neck all the way down to his toes.
- He’s currently potty training but we are in the very, very early stages haha.
- He loves to cuddle mommy and daddy!
As much as he is crazy right now in the toddler years, he’s just so much fun and so cute!! He definitely entertains me and Leo a lot haha. Like with every birthday post for my kids, I’m definitely missing a lot but those are the things that came to mind right now (at 1:30am lol). I’m looking forward to celebrating mine and Liam’s birthdays this weekend! Thanks for reading!