Women often ask me “what do you normally eat in a day?” I thought it would be helpful to share what I’ve been eating during this time of social distancing, spending 95% of every day indoors, and with grocery stores pretty much clearing out. I’m a more balanced diet type of person because I want eating habits to be more of a lifestyle rather than a quick crash diet. With that said, I eat mainly healthy, try to make healthier alternatives most of the time without depriving myself of the occasional treats here and there.
Here’s what I’ve been normally eating *on weekdays:
- BREAKFAST PART 1: Coffee – I used to go to Starbs or Coffee Bean after dropping off the kids at school buuut ya know… so I make my coffee at home using a Keurig. My fave K-Cups is the Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups. The creamers I love are Coffemate’s French Vanilla and Hazelnut.
- BREAKFAST PART 2: Breakfast Burrito with a ton of Tapatio – Whole Wheat tortilla, 1 slice of Turkey Bacon, Scrambled Eggs (1 Egg, 1 cup of Egg Whites, red crushed petter, and oregano)
- LUNCH: Protein Smoothie after my workout (click here my go-to recipe) or Protein Drink with just water and Body Complete RX‘s Chocolate Powder (pictured above)
- SNACK: Another coffee because kids and usually one of these options – Sweet Cajun Trail Mix, PB & Banana Open Face Sandwich on Dave’s Killer Bread 21 grains, Cheese and nuts pack
- DINNER: Protein and some veggies (this varies from like chicken, shrimp, ground turkey)
- DESSERT PART 1: A small amount of dark chocolate (I love the Acai dark chocolate and the dark chocolate and coconut bark thins)
- DESSERT PART 2 :(on the craziers days): A glass of Barefoot’s Pink Moscato because kids 🙂
Well there ya have it! Hope you all have been staying home, staying healthy and counting your blessings! Click here for a recent post about Tips on How to Keep Your Sanity During the Quaratine. AND if you need a fun DIY activity for kids, click here for directions on how to make DIY Play Dough.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function genesis_share_icon_output() in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php:357 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): pippa_reposition_simple_share('') #1 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(121): do_action('genesis_entry_c...') #4 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(41): genesis_standard_loop() #5 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): genesis_do_loop('') #6 /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters in /home/customer/www/themamaqueen.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/pippa-theme.v.1.1/functions.php on line 357