Last week I posted about what I packed in my hospital bag for myself (see post here) so I decided to share what I packed for Baby Liam! I still can’t believe he’ll be here in any day now and I’ll be a mama of 3 under 3 *cue circus music* lol! My children are my pride a joy so I am so excited to meet him even though I know days will get crazier at times.
So here’s what I’m bringing for my baby boy:
- Swaddle blankets – the hospital does give you a couple but I mean, you’ll want to bring some with cute prints that best fit your style (love this and this)
- Soft plush baby blanket – only the best and softest blanket for a newborn (love this and this)
- Newborn Beanies – the hospital usually gives you the one with the pink and blue that work for girls and boys but I like to bring some specifically for the gender (love this and this)
- Mittens – so necessary so the baby doesn’t scratch their face (love this and this)
- Coming Home Outfit – I always bought a personalized onesie so I continued the tradition with Liam 🙂 I love Etsy! This time I got a onesie and matching set from a small shop called Cobalt and Coral
- Newborn Socks – I want Liam to feel as warm and snuggly as possible (love this and this)
- Car Seat Insert – Most car seats come with one already but it’s not as cushion-y as I would like for a newborn especially since they just spent 9 months in your belly (love this and this)
Am I missing anything?! Btw, the nursing bra I’m wearing in the photos are by Bravado… they are SO comfortable that I couldn’t wait to wear them already.
Happy Thursday! xo
*This post was sponsored by Bravado Designs. As always, all opinions are my own.