So I get asked this question often… what do you pack for 3 kids in your diaper bag?! As the kids are getting older, it’s become more of my stuff than theirs to be honest lol.
This is what I store for the kids:
- Diapers and Pull-ups- obvi a must for Liam. Landon is pretty much potty trained (I’ll share his potty training journey later this week) but I don’t trust him enough yet to have not have a diaper on when we are out in public. It’s either that I don’t trust him or I don’t have the patience to deal with any accidents when we’re out haha.
- Wipes – I carry 2 kinds of wipes, one for diaper changes and the other are specifically hand/face wipes. My boys can get so messy and love to touch everything.
- Hand Sanitizer – Scarlett loves hand sanitizers. She used to pronounce it “hampersizer” then now she says “hantasizers” lol. So funny. Any way, this girl is a germophobe and even carries her own in her little bag. She always needs to use some when leaving the Kids Klub at the gym too. Smart girl.
- Tablets (only one is pictured, couldn’t find the other one when I took the pic lol)- We have the Amazon Fires. I love them for the kids and they really do enjoy them. We currently have 2, one for Landon and one for Scarlett. But now, Liam is at the age when he’s interested in the tablet so we might need to get another one cause they fight over them.
- Snacks – I pack chips, cookies, fruit snacks and juice 🙂
- Toy for Liam – he is obsessed with his little animal figurines so I usually pack one.
Well, there ya have it. That’s what I normally pack for the kiddos! Most of the time, my Lily Jade Elizabeth Diaper Bag is stuffed to the max that I can’t even close it lol.
And it’s also your lucky day because I’ve teamed up with Lily Jade to give one of my readers/followers their own Elizabeth Diaper bag! Click here to enter. Good luck!
Leave a Reply