Last week I had the honor of being the skincare model for Sulwhasoo at the Amazon Creator Summit in Hotel Del Coronado. It was the first event that I ever went to with no make-up but hey, I got paid for it so all good! Lol. Any way, it was such an amazing experience! I basically sat on stage while the Director of Education of Sulwhasoo (and Laneige, Innisfree and Amorepacific) spoke about the brand and gave us all the tips on K-Beauty skincare. She demonstrated the products on me of course. I was SOLD.
I’ll link all the products below. It is luxury skincare so the prices are a little steep BUT it’s so worth it and a little goes a long way. I mean, our skin is so important right? Gotta invest on the best products to keep it healthy!
Here are my big take-aways from the Sulwhasoo Skincare demonstration, in no specific order:
- Double cleanse – Most of the time, your face isn’t 100% clean after just washing it once with face wash. With the Sulwhasoo skincare, the first step is the cleansing oil then you’ll wash it with the cleansing foam. My face feels SO clean and refreshed just after the first 2 steps.
- Quick Application – Once your face is washed and clean, it’s ready to absorb all the products so put on all of the serums/creams as quickly as you can so it can be absorbed. Don’t worry about each one drying, just layer them all on!
- Extra serum on your hands – If you have extra serum after applying it onto your face, run them on your neck, chest area and hands. Those age too so you want to keep them looking fresh!
- Warm up the skincare – Using your hands, warm up the products before applying on your face. Apparently warming them up, activates the ingredients.
- Apply pressure – When you apply the serums and creams (even eye cream), press onto your face.
- Wait to put SPF – After you complete your skincare routine in the AM, wait a few minutes before you apply SPF. For all of the products, you want them to be absorbed into your skin but for SPF- it should be layered on top as a barrier.
Well there ya have it! For someone who has been religiously into skincare for as long as I can remember, I always get excited when I learn new skincare tips. I have been using the Sulwhasso skincare that was given to me while keeping all of those tips. Let me tell you, what a difference one week has made! I can’t wait to continue to see results. You definitely have to try their products! Amazon has them in travel sizes too so you can try them out before splurging on the full size bottles 🙂