I’ve traded in my big tote pack filled with junk for a fanny pack with just my everyday essentials. I realized I didn’t need everything that I normally throw into my big bags so I opted for a fanny pack because of it’s convenience. It’s so comfy too that I usually keep it on in the car too lol. With 3 kids, if I can condense the things I need to bring for myself… the better.
Here’s what I keep inside:
- My phone – Used it to take the picture so it’s not in the flat lay lol
- Keys – Duh.
- Hand sanitizer – Love these mini ones from Bath & Body Works
- Hand lotion – My hands get dry during the winter so this is a necessity.
- Lip balm – My fave lip balm and I love that it comes in a mini version.
- Eye drops – My eyes get red occasionally so these Lumify eye drops are a must.
- ID + Cards – I don’t even use a wallet these days, only when I use a big bag.
I always love seeing what people have in their bags so I wanted to share what’s in mine!